Najeti Hotels and Golfs takes into account the safety rules to preserve your well-being and that of our teams.
Our hotels and golf courses have adapted their procedures by :
- Reinforcing procedures for cleaning rooms after each stay.
- Paying particular attention to contact areas, including room cards, computers in common areas, lift doors and buttons, door handles, locks and latches, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, TV remotes and bathroom taps...
- Paying increased attention to the disinfection of common areas, such as the reception, the breakfast room and service accessories, self-service coffee machines, meeting rooms, various facilities (business corner, fitness equipment, billiards, etc.)
- Cleaning contact areas of golf carts and rental / loaner / fitting equipment
We also take measures to ensure the safety of our teams. We ask them to :
- Regularly wash hands with soap and water, or with a hydro-alcoholic solution
- Regularly clean and disinfect their workspace
- To consult a doctor if they have viral symptoms
You have booked a stay in one of our establishments in the near future? Please be assured that we are taking every possible precaution for your safety and look forward to welcoming you.
Take care of yourself and apply safety measures.
See you soon at Najeti.
All the answers to the questions you have about the Coronavirus COVID-19: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus